Rohling Photography - Meet Jennifer
Meet Jennifer (but you can call me Jen)
- Spending time with my family, it's my favorite thing to do.
- Going to the mountains for the day and riding my ATV with my husband, son, family and friends. It's always a
great time getting muddy and splashing through the puddles. But best of all, you get to go places that are less
traveled and see God's natural beauty.
- Waking up early and my son jumping in bed with me for some snuggle time. Kids grow up so fast and I love that
he still wants to snuggle with his mom.
- Getting compliments from my son that I look nice. What a way to warm your heart for the day because they are
- Going out for dinner and eating Indian food with a hot chai tea. YUM!
- Staying in my PJ's on a Saturday, now and then, just binge watching movies all day long and eating junk
- Playing board games with my son and winning, just so he knows what it feels like to loose, and still survive.
- Taking a vacation to someplace new, it's like winning the lottery, you get to try something new every day.
- Spring and Summer seasons because everything is green and colorful.
- I love to celebrate birthdays, because everyone should feel special one day out of the year. Nothing extravagant,
- I love to shop! Clothes, shoes, house decorations, crafts, plants.... yep, I love it all!
- The greeters at Walmart know me by name.
- I will go shop at Costco in the afternoons when all the sample people are there, especially when I've skipped
- I will tell my son he has 10 more minutes to play and 3 minutes later tell him it's time to go.
- I would rather wear sweat pants and a t-shirt every day, because I love to feel comfy.
- I could eat 2 dozen homemade chocolate chip cookies in one sitting, especially if no one is looking.
- I am a slight germaphobe. I always carry hand sanitizer.
- After washing my car I will totally go out of my way to avoid water on the road to keep my car clean.
We specialize in high school senior portraits, Professional headshots, Personal Branding photography, family portraits, Blog photography, small weddings, event photography, Colorado photography, Thornton photographer, Denver photographer